ComplianceBridge continues to enjoy substantial growth, as a steadily increasing number of organizations implement our highly regarded policy and procedure management and risk management software solution, TotalCompliance. To care for our expanding client base, we are hiring a new Client Success Manager. Want to join our team? Read on, and if you think you’ve got what it takes, get in touch – we’re keen to hear from you!
Position: Client Success Manager
Location: Central to Eastern U.S.
Pay Rate: Base and bonus based on experience and qualifications
Your role will be to support the sales team by assisting new clients with software implementation, provide training and follow-up, and to make recommendations for improvements in all areas of our process. The ComplianceBridge team are determined to ensure that all our clients have a great experience from first contact through to ongoing support, and your role will be vital in achieving this as we continue to grow.
Key duties will include:
- Support the sales staff with technical support during demonstrations as needed.
- Establish new accounts and assist the sales team by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing a sales call schedule.
- Provide product, service, or technical information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepare implementation plans by studying client requirements, plans, and related client documents; consulting with product engineers, IT architects, and other professional and technical personnel
- Gain client acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operational improvements.
- Develop customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Prepare Client Success reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Identify current and future client service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and current customers and other persons in a position to understand product/service requirements.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
SaaS Experience, Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Client Needs, Software Requirements, Product Development, Presentation Skills, General Programming Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirements Analysis, Innovation.
Office and Travel: Generally there is minimal travel except for larger clients that might require onsite assistance in implementation. We expect these to be rare and short-term in length. Virtually all work will be done from a home office. The company will reimburse expenses for phone and internet to support this.
Compensation: Compensation TBD
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to moreinfo@ComplianceBridge.com with the subject line “Client Success Manager”