Position: Support Engineer
Type: Contract, part-time to full-time
Location: U.S. with phone and Internet access.
Compensation:Base and bonus based on experience and qualifications
Background: ComplianceBridge Corporation (CB) develops and markets software solutions that leverage an organization’s existing strengths and resources to maximize compliance and improve corporate and IT governance. The company’s flagship product, TotalCompliance®, combines the best practices of Risk Assessment and Management, with Policy and Procedure Management into a comprehensive, low-cost, easy-to-use cloud-based solution.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree; knowledge and training in Business, Information Systems, Sales & Marketing or a comparable line of studies. Alternately, two or more years of direct experience in business, sales and marketing, or application support would suffice for a Bachelor’s degree. The candidate must be capable of taking guidance and instruction well, then performing the duties of the job with minimal interaction. The candidate’s success will be measured by meeting documented objectives.
A valid driver’s license and proof of U. S. citizenship or right to work in U. S. are required.
Skills: The successful candidate will have very good reading, writing, and oral presentation skills. The candidate must be proficient and comfortable interacting with prospects and customers — on the phone, through emails, and in face-to-face situations. Strong computer and software familiarization: e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Web browsing; is a must. Problem solving, pro-active communication, and organizational skills are required.
Duties: The candidate’s duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Become competent in the use of TotalCompliance®, product installation and implementation, usage, features, benefits, capabilities, and weaknesses.
- Under supervision, find, analyze, and report problems in releases of the product: e.g. grammar and spelling errors, confusing features and wording, navigation errors, bugs, etc.
- Support customers and prospects both in writing and verbally via phone and/or Internet.
- Prepare product upgrade and/or modification recommendations as a result of customer feedback.
- Perform on-line or in-person training sessions with customers and prospects.
- Become familiar with, and use of, ComplianceBridge tools for customer management and status reporting.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to moreinfo@ComplianceBridge.com with the subject line “Support Engineer”.