Join the ComplianceBridge Team
If you want an exciting, flexible work environment, ComplianceBridge jobs are for you. We hire self-starters, train them and provide on-going mentoring. You can work from home, equipped by us with all the computing and telephony required. if this sounds like a good fit to you, it probably is!
Current Opening: Sales Engineer
- Type: Contract, part-time to full-time
- Location: Central to Eastern U.S. with phone and Internet access.
- Travel: Occasional local and intrastate travel
- Pay Rate: Base and bonus based on experience and qualifications
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree; knowledge and training in Business, Information Systems, Sales & Marketing or a comparable line of studies. Alternately, two or more years of direct experience in business, sales and marketing, or application support would suffice for a Bachelor’s degree. The candidate must be capable of taking guidance and instruction, then performing the duties of the job with minimal interaction. The candidate’s success will be measured by meeting documented objectives.
A valid driver’s license and proof of U. S. citizenship or right to work in U. S. are required.
The successful candidate will have very good reading, writing, and oral presentation skills. The candidate must be proficient and comfortable interacting with prospects and customers — on the phone, through emails, and in face-to-face situations. Strong computer and software familiarization: e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Web browsing; is a must. Problem solving, pro-active communication, and organizational skills are required.
The candidate’s duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Become competent in the use of TotalCompliance®, product installation and implementation, usage, features, benefits, capabilities, and weaknesses.
- Under supervision, find, analyze, and report problems in releases of the product: e.g. grammar and spelling errors, confusing features and wording, navigation errors, bugs, etc.
- Present prospect demonstrations of TotalCompliance via phone and web Demo.
- Present prospect demonstrations of TotalCompliance to prospects in person.
- Support customers and prospects both in writing and verbally via phone and/or Internet.
- Prepare product upgrade and/or modification recommendations as a result of customer feedback.
- Perform on-line or in-person training sessions with customers and prospects.
- Become familiar with, and use of, ComplianceBridge tools for customer management and status reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Office and Travel
There is no travel except in rare instances and all work will be done from a home office. The company will reimburse employee for all reasonable expenses to support a home office.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.