Position: Sales Account Manager
Location: U.S. remote home office
Compensation: Base, commission and bonus based on experience and qualifications
ComplianceBridge Corporation is seeking a seasoned, multi-skill individual to join our USA Sales Team. This team is responsible for achieving Sales targets in the US for our two primary products: Policy and Procedure Management and Risk Assessment and Management. This is a perfect position for someone who is a veteran sales person, computer savvy and still wishes to join an exciting and growing enterprise.
The ideal candidate will make friends easily and be trusted by our prospects and customers. They will possess excellent written and verbal skills and be confident in taking possession of the sales process and managing it to a successful conclusion. ComplianceBridge is seeking an experienced self-starter who can work remotely, and is a conscientious, detail-oriented sales manager type who is flexible regarding the work schedule. The candidate’s success will be measured by meeting documented sales goals and objectives.
There is little travel except in rare instances and your will work will be done from a home office. ComplianceBridge will reimburse employee for all reasonable expenses to support a home office.
A valid driver’s license and proof of U. S. citizenship or right to work in U. S. are required.
- Manage initial contact with all assigned prospects
- Develop and document prospects requirements
- Own overall sales relationship with assigned clients
- Work closely with Customer Success Team to ensure that prospect requirements are well understood and can be demonstrated
- Ensure retention and satisfaction of all assigned accounts
- Participate in product demonstrations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of software sales experience
- SaaS software experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer interaction
Compensation: Compensation TBD